The city and seminar hotel Alphotel in Innsbruck combines Tyrolese hospitality with modern design. After renovation the hotel shines in new splendor. The favourable location next to the motorway exit Innsbruck Ost spares tedious navigation through the city, plus our hotel-own parking lot with 100 free parking spots saves time and money.
In the restaurant and bar, as well as in all conference rooms the hotel offers excellent service, quality awareness by the use of regional products. Flexibility and Tyrolese hospitality characterize the members of the Alphotel team.
A small overview:
- 136 rooms with around 280 beds
- Spacious restaurant with Loggia and alltogether 200 seats
- Hotelbar with smoking and non-smoking area and access to our seminar terrace
- 8 new and modern conference rooms with space for up to 200 persons
- 250m² seminar terrace for events
- free Wifi in the rooms, the hotel lobby, at the bar and in the conference rooms
- Relaxarea with Sauna, infraredcabin, restarea and showers
- 100 parcinglots
- 1 Elektrodrive docking station
HOW TO REACH
Innsbruck is served by the Kranebitten Airport which is located 4 kilometres from the city centre. The airport connects Innsbruck to other European cities such as Vienna, London and Frankfurt. Apart from that the airport also connects to regional destinations in the Alps as well as seasonal flights. The Kranebitten Airport is also the base of local airlines such as Welcome Air, Tyrolean Airways and also the flag carrier Austrian Airlines. The airport is well connected to the city by taxi and buses which depart for the city centre every 15 minutes
The Innsbruck Hauptbahnhof is one of the most important and busiest railway stations in Innsbruck and Tyrol. The railway station connects to different parts of Austria as well as neighbouring European countries such as Germany, Italy and France.
If you wish to enjoy the beautiful countryside of Europe then hiring a car is a great option. Make sure you have a thorough understanding of the map of Europe before taking on this journey. Innsbruck has a great road network and travelling from one European city to another is very convenient.